Dr. Sandmann and his staff were wonderful. I think he could tell I was uncomfortable, but he made it super easy for me to calm down. He was very professional and made my visit very smooth.Marina C.
Timothy L. Sandmann MD FACOG FACS
Dr. Sandmann is considered one of the areas top board certified urogynecologist in McKinney and serves the local patient population in North Texas. His goal is to provide advanced urogynecology services in a comfortable setting. Dr Sandmann has the experience and expertise to properly diagnose and treat a variety of female conditions.
- 1982 – East Central University – Ada, OK
- 1987 – University of Oklahoma College of Medicine – Oklahoma City, OK
Residency and Internship
- 1988 – Internship – OB/GYN – St Francis Hospital – Eanston, IL
- 1991 – Residency – OB/GYN – St Francis Hospital – Eanston, IL
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists & American College of Surgeons
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Baylor Scott & White – McKinney, TX
- Baylor Scott & White – Sherman, TX
- Medical City – McKinney, TX
- Methodist McKinney Hospital – McKinney, TX
- Presbyterian Hospital of Allen – Allen, TX
- Private Practice Since 1991 (North TX) – Urogynecology – AMS Women’s Care and Continence Center, LLP
Schedule An Appointment
To schedule an appointment with our Urogynecologist, call our office at (972) 961-9300.